The Kellogg Company's corporate environmental policy promotes and maintains environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of customers, consumers, employees and the community in which we operate. We will conduct and grow our business in a manner, which protects the environment and demonstrates good stewardship of our world's natural resources.
Kellogg strives for continual improvement through the development of specific programs, which address the environmental costs and impacts of our activities, products and services.
This is being achieved by:
- Complying with applicable regulations and standards to which we subscribe
- Supporting pollution prevention and minimisation programs
- Using materials and energy efficiently to conserve natural resources
- Minimising the emissions that contribute to climate change
- Reviewing environmental objectives and monitoring performance
- Co-operating and developing liaisons with the community, suppliers, contractors, government agencies and other organisations engaged in improving the environment.
As a global food manufacturer, Kellogg Company is committed to design, manufacture, handle and distribute our products in such a manner as to ensure that this policy is met at all locations.
Click here (250k) for Kellogg Company Environmental Policy.